Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lite Bright by Stitchy Bear Stamps


It's a new challenge today at Crafty Gals Corner
and our theme is Sparkle and Glitter!!!

I have made a card using the festive image Lite Bright



For my Sparkle and Glitter- I used a red glitter paper by Doodlebug to cover a wood shaped embellishment- this lifted the tree image and gave a 3D look to the card.  I also used glossy accents on the star and the light bulbs.  Then to finish off the look I used Stickles on the holly leaves.

I hope you get a chance to enter your Sparkle and Glitter creations and get in the running for some awesome prizes from our sponsors this week.


Prize: $20 gift certificate 

AND

Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet

Prize: $10 gift certificate 

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl- blue (9/26) 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge- ATG (9/30) 
A Snowflake Promise- Christmas/ Winter (10/6)

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card - great design and I just LUV how you did all the little lights with the glaze :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and festive card. Love the stickles on the holly leaves!
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute!! Love the image and that sparkly paper is fabulous! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete