Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Strawberry Cake Birthday Fairy

Hello Bloggers,
A new challenge starts today at Creative Knockouts

The theme is Clean And Simple

I have used the image Strawberry Cake Birthday Fairy
By A Day For Daisies


This is as Clean And Simple as it gets for me!!! All I did was color my image with my Copic markers, cut it in a square and glued it on pink card stock- added Happy Birthday- and done!!

Come on over and join in the challenge-  you could be the winner!!

Our Sponsor is:
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/
$12 gift certificate

Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks- Happy Birthday (9/15)
Aud Sentiments- ATG w/ a sentiment (9/22)
Seize The Birthday- Birthday (9/22)
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie- Photo inspiration (9/23)
Alphabet Challenge - O for one layer (9/17)
City Crafter Challenge- Feeling Flat (9/14)
Lunagirl Moonbeam- Fairies & Mermaids (9/30)

14 comments:

  1. Now this is my idea of a birthday cake :-) Just add some chocolate filling and call it good for me! I love the way you coloured in this image. Lovely card!
    Enjoy your day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet birthday card Amy! beautiful!
    So glad you joined us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delicious card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge O for One Layer. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my kind of cake! lol Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card Amy! I love this sweet image:)
    xx Bonnie - DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean simple and truly wonderful! I adore the image and that cake looks yummy. Thank you so much for playing our birthday challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, this week.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, that's my idea of a birthday cake!! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! I love fairies and I love strawberries so... ! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing in my Fairies & Mermaids challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very yummy card indeed!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete