Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Marleigha Reindeer by Inky Impressions


It's time for a new challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty
Our theme this week is: Use something from your stash.
 I love using non-traditional Christmas colors- this time I used purple,pink and blue.
I used lots of embellishments from my stash here- all the ribbons and the silver bow...
also, my sentiment.
 I made a fun easel card, with a fancy cut from my Cricut.
Such a beautiful image- I colored these 2 cuties with my Copic's.
I hope you come on over and join our challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy


Our Sponsors this week:
Inky Impressions

 Store - http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/
Blog - http://www.inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
Prize - $10 gift certificate

and 

 Paper Creator
Store - http://www.papercreator.co.uk/
Prize - £10 Store credit

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs- Getting ready for Christmas (12/1)
Crafting For All Seasons- Brr...it's cold outside (12/7)
Fab-N-Funky- Christmas (12/1)
Inspiration Destination- ATG (12/1)
The Paper Shelter- Christmas (12/1)
Simon Says Stamp- ATG (12/1)
Creative Card Crew- It's Cold Outside (12/6)

7 comments:

  1. The details are lovely! The interactive element is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the image and bps. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Amy with one of my favourite images. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab'n' Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful step card, Amy. Love the color combo and the silver bow is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Crafting For All Seasons challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great with these non traditional colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete