Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mia by Artbymiran

Good Morning- Happy Saturday!
Today I am hosting over at the
Artbymiran Showcase BLOG.

I am sharing Mia 
 What a beautiful image to work with- I am really loving
this color combo too.  And I was able to use some amazing
Graphic 45 paper too.
I invite you to join in our challenges at the
Artbymiran Facebook Page and 
Challenge BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Through The Purple Haze- ATG (5/17) 
The Crafter's Cafe- Ladies (5/20) 
Scrapper's Delights- ATG (5/30)

3 comments:

  1. A lovely scene card with lots of lovely detail. Come into the Crafters Café again soon, CarolG & DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beutiful. A wonderful creation ! Love The colours and The design is so great !!Thank you so much for play Along in our challenge at Scrappers Delight this time. I hope you join again next challenge.
    HUGS :0) Cicci, DT Scrappers Delights
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and colors! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete